Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finally some PICTUREZZ !!!

First ride EV on the Metro !!
Pretty little Streetz
Ross and I in front of the Pantheon (right before we got downpoured on !)

The campus I`ve been having my class in till real school starts !
Typical little French dinner at a cafe . . . wine, cheese and Ross !
The Seine River at night.
Out in the Marais with Lance (left, roommate) and Ross (right) . . . we got facepainted ! and I have no idea who the random is who jumped in the picture.
The Saint Sulpice.
Me and my roomie out to lunch :)
Le Jardin de Luxembourg . . . we got yelled at for sitting on that tree.
Le Jardin de Luxembourg . . . sooo pretty !
Le Jardin de Luxembourg again.
View of the Eiffel Tour from a boat on the Seine.

Pretty sunset <3
La Cimitière Père Lachaise
Encore
First cute little dinner we cooked in our apartment !
First dinner party with Lance's friends and Morgan's mom :)
Paul; Morgan; Me; Lance; Davide in the back : : : so cute !

I also posted a few pictures on one of my older blogs . . . but I decided it would just be easier and faster to make a new post of pictures instead of trying to scatter them throughout so go back and look at those ones too ! :)

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Thanks for the pics. Enjoyed reading what you've written so far ... partly it brings back memories, but your experiences are new so it's a learning experience just to read about it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete